Blemish is caused by many factors such as breakout, hormonal change, stress, excessive oil amount on skin and many other ones. It appears on your skin as red swelling spots and sometimes with white heads. Blemishes can be wiped out with these natural remedies. Check these top 6 tips on how to get rid of blemishes so that they do not affect your life any more.
1. Papaya – Natural Blemish Treatment
Papaya is not only a fruit rich of nutrition but also an effective remedy for trouble skin. It helps remove oil, wipe out dead skin cells and leave a soft and smooth skin. It is a great tip for how to get rid of blemishes.
- Grind the flesh of a papaya into a paste
- Use this paste as a facial mask in 15 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Do like this 2 times a week
2. Orange Peel – Simple Tip for How to Get Rid Of Blemishes
Orange peel can sound a quite strange remedy for you but it works very well on skin with blemishes due to a large amount of vitamin C and citric acid in it. It also prevents your skin from more acnes.
- Grind 2 orange peels and add a little water to make a thick paste
- Apply this paste on the affected skin area
- Wash it off after 15 minutes and pat your face dry
- Repeat this 2 times a week
3. Tea Tree Oil – Helpful Blemish Treatment
Tea tree oil, which is extracted from the tea tree, can effectively help your problem skin by opening pores and reducing the facial oil.
Steaming with 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil is very recommendable for trouble skin. Do like this 3 to 4 times a week to calm your skin down
Or mix 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil with your daily facial cleanser to improve the cleansing power. Do like this everyday to speed up the blemish treatment.
Or simply directly dip a cotton ball in tea tree oil and apply it on the blemishes. Do like this before going to bed.
4. Garlic – One of the Best Home Remedies for Blemishes
Garlic has an amazing power in alleviating swelling and reducing the breakout’s redness. It is one of the best home remedies for blemishes. You can get rid of oily skin if you use garlic as well. You can read more at Home Remedies for Oily Skin.
- Grind 2 to 3 garlic cloves
- Mix this with aloe vera or water to make a thick paste
- Apply this on the problem skin area and cover this area with cotton pads
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off
- Do like this 2 to 3 times a week
If you cannot stand the smell of garlic, you can consume garlic supplements to strengthen your immune system.
5. Avocado – Best Blemish Treatment
Avocado is really rich of nutrients which help calm down the blemish and speed up the the blemish treatment. Avocado can be used to treat other health problems, such as hangnails. You can find more at How to Get Rid Of Hangnails.
- Grind 1 avocado and mix it with enough honey
- Apply this mixture on your trouble skin
- Rinse it off with warm water after 20 minutes
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a week
6. Potato – Effective Tip for How to Get Rid Of Blemishes Fast
The work potato can do the best is brightening the dark spot and strengthening your skin.
- Boil a potato and grind it into a paste
- Mix the paste with pure milk and apply it on your entire face
- Leave it there for 15 minutes and then wash it off
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a week
Beside these tips on how to get rid of blemishes, make sure to drink 2 to 3 litters of water every day to hydrate your body and keep your face clean as much as possible. All of these remedies are natural so you need to be patient with them in at least 4 weeks. If the blemishes do not seem to decrease but spread all over your face, do not hesitate to come and see doctor for medical treatments.