Headache can be caused by stress, lack of hydration and sleep, restlessness and so on. This disease can lead to nausea and vomiting when the case gets worse. Therefore, dealing with headache as soon as possible is always a sensible decision. Here are top 6 tips on how to get rid of headaches.
1. Rosemary – Home Remedy for Headache
Rosemary has an amazing power in preventing your body from getting inflammation. Therefore, this herb is really a helpful assistant for you to get rid of headache fast.
- Put some dried rosemary leaves in a teapot
- Pour 3 to 4 glasses of boiling water in the teapot
- Enjoy the tea after 15 minutes
- Drink this tea 3 to 4 times a day
2. Clove – A Natural Way To Get Rid Of Headaches
Clove is an effective but still soothing natural way to get rid of headaches. This herb helps ease and cool down the pain.
Clove can be used alone or with other ingredients. All of these ways still show good performances
- Add 1 teaspoon of dried cloves in a bowl of boiling water
- Inhale the steam
- Mix clove oil with carrier oil
- Use this oil mixture to massage your temples and head
- Mix 3 drops of clove oil with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of sea salt (small grains)
- Use this mixture to gently rub the temples in circular motions
3. Lavender oil – Simple Treatment for Headaches
Lavender oil is one of the most popular oil used in herbal treatment for headaches. This oil has long been believed to be capable of wiping out the pressure on blood vessels and making people feel comfortable. Lavender oil can be used to get rid of many other problems, such as hangnails. You can find more at How To Get Rid Of Hangnails.
To deal with headache, you can use this oil to bath:
- Fill the bath with warm water
- Add some drops of lavender oil in the bath
- Soak yourself in the bath for 15 to 30 minutes
4. Apple cider vinegar – One of the Best Home Remedies for Headaches
Like apple, apple cider vingegar shows a great effect to your illness. It reduce the pain and also calm you down. Here are 2 ways of using apple cider vinegar to get rid of headache. Apple Cider Vinegar is a really great tip on how to get rid of headaches.
- Pour 3 to 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a bowl of boiling water
- Inhale the steam for 15 minutes
- Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of honey
- Dissolve this mixture in warm water
- Drink this 2 to 3 times a day
5. Feverfew – How To Get Rid Of Headache Easily
Feverfew, an herb having like-daisy flower, has been widely used as a treatment for headaches for a long time. This herb contains substances which can work really well in alleviating muscle pain.
The part of feverfew which is mostly used is its leaf.
- Put some dried feverfew leaves in a teapot full of hot water
- Drink it after 15 minutes
5. Buckwheat – How To Get Rid Of A Bad Headache Simply
Buckwheat contains some antioxidants which help strengthen the immune system to fight against the inflammation. It is one of the most effective home remedies for headaches.
The buckwheat can be used in both oil and whole seed form.
6. Betel leaves – Tip for How To Get Rid Of Headaches
Regardless of the smelling, betel leaves is well-known for its great anti-inflammatory and cooling property. Thus, this herb will really help you to quickly say goodbye to an awful headache.
- Grind some betel leaves into a thick paste
- Apply this paste on the temples
- Gently massage in circular motion for a few minutes
- Leave it there for 15 minutes
- Do like this 1 to 2 times a day